FYI - we had a false alarm this afternoon where we were going to make a run for the airport to try to catch the return leg of a Canadian aid flight. Some people may have gotten word about this, but we ARE NOT GOING RIGHT NOW. We didn't have enough time to physically get there before the flight back.
For now, we're sitting tight til Monday morning. Monday we'll go to the Port-au-Prince to the airport, send a couple of people to the embassy to check in with them physically (if we can't reach them first - still trying), and wait at the airport for a flight Tuesday.
Stay tuned, we'll let you know as information develops. For now, we're not going anywhere.