Just a fairly brief update this evening. Thank you all for your continued prayers and words of encouragement. We all continue to be fine here. There have been a few more relatively minor aftershocks, but nothing major compared to yesterday.
We've been in touch with the Canadian Embassy and with Air Canada. For the moment the airport is operating but only for aid / military flights. We're not scheduled to depart until Tuesday though. At this point, the flight for Tuesday is considered "on" and we're staying in touch with the airline and Embassy in case anything changes or other opportunities open up. We're all set for supplies, etc., here so that is no problem.
We had to spend another $1500 to buy blocks for repairs to the school today, so money is becoming an issue. We are putting the new project on hold temporarily to prioritize workers and resources on getting the school repaired and able to reopen.
We've found major cracks in the columns of the house so will have to do repairs to the house. The walls around the compound also have many cracks, so will also have to be repaired. This will be a considerable unanticipated expense.